New Year Recipes:
1. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, beat the whites until stiff.
2. In a bowl cream the butter or margarine and sugar and egg yolks.
3. Fold whites into butter or margarine mixture.
4. Add the brandy, orange juice and rind.
5. Sift the flour and blend into mixture gradually until smooth, add the coin.
6. Pour mixture into well-greased round cake tin.
7. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the cake surface.
8. Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 1 hour.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net