It All Adds Up
New Year Recipes:
25 grams margarine or butter
1. Soften the margarine or butter and mix it with sugar, beaten egg, spices, lemon rind, honey, flour, baking powder and ground almonds to make an even mixture. Leave for 30 minutes.
2. Roll out on a lightly floured board and cut out heart shapes.
3. Bake in a moderate oven till light brown.
4. Prepare the chocolate glaze by melting the chocolate with 2 tablespoons of hot water over a low heat or in a double saucepan, add the icing sugar and mix well.
5. Dip one side of each biscuit into the warm chocolate to cover the top evenly.
6. Mix together icing sugar and beaten egg white and using a matchstick draw designs over the chocolate.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net