Valentines Day should be every day of the year
New Year Recipes:
2 cups of self raising flower
1. Combine the sugar and water in a heavy saucepan and boil together to make a thick syrup. Keep warm.
2. Sift the flour and powdered milk. Add enough cream to make a dough.
3. Place onto a lightly floured surface and knead into a very smooth and elastic dough.
4. Break off pieces of dough and roll into balls about the size of cherries.
5. Heat up the vegetable oil and drop the balls into it a few at a time. Fry until browned.
6. Remove and drop into the warm syrup.
7. Serve with a sprinkle of rose water.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net