Birthday Celebrations Net
New Year Recipes:
225 grams flour
1. Cream half the sugar and the yeast together in a bowl and stand for five minutes in a warm place.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl with the remaining sugar.
3. Melt the butter, warm the milk and the egg.
4. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the yeast, eggs, milk and butter.
5. Work the mixture until all are combined evenly.
6. Pat into a round, cover with a damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm place.
7. Turn onto a floured board and puff off pieces weighing 50 grams each and roll lightly into balls.
8. Leave balls for 10-15 minutes, then flatten lightly with your hand.
9. Brush half of the rounds with lightly beaten egg white and place a spoonful of jam in the middle.
10. Join jam rounds with remaining rounds and press edges together firmly. Place on a tray, cover with a teatowel and leave in a warm place to rise again.
11. Deep fry a few at a time in a hot oil until golden brown. Remove with a spoon, drain on paper and dust with cinnamon sugar or icing sugar.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net